DE Modeling Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DE Modeling Agency! Be Unique, Be Different, Be Yourself

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-01-13

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:44 pm

So, there are a few things I've been thinking about, and instead of just deciding on some of it between Link and I, I thought I'd ask for some input.

1. Do you think it is worthwhile to continue the calendar contest? I know not many people use the sticker much as it's a bit big to maneuver on a page. But, if we were to keep the image on the DE homepage would you see it as something you'd like to do? Or do you feel it is acceptable to scrap it altogether?

2. Along the lines of the calendar and the monthly orb: What would you like to see by way of a possible Model of the Month? Would you like a contest? Would you like the Model of the Month to get to be on the orb, as well as the calendar (if you still want it)? What about other perks? Maybe have the Model of the Month get their catwalk stickied for their month of reign? Maybe a special sticker or some form of art? Maybe a gift (this would highly depend on DE funds)? Please share your thoughts.

3. With the new look of DE I'd also like to encourage everyone to make new banners. Also, it is possibly in the works to have personalized banners for every model with name and model/title on them. They could be used for homepages and signatures. Let me know if you like this idea.

4. Also, feel free to make DE home. Post fun games in the games section and anything random in the OT thread.

5. One last thought: I was thinking that an easier way to go about showing the current models on the homepage, one that could easily be edited when new models are accepted would be an animated image. It would, in a sense, slowly scroll through each image of each model. I am not sure yet on what size this image will need to be. We will have to wait until the homepage is finished. However, I'd like to have them be like a headshot of sorts. It would just be a simple picture with your avi name and some other details on it. Again, feel free to post your thoughts on this idea.

- Rae
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/CrazyAngel
Battle
Teen Model
Battle

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-01-15

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:55 pm

I think for the DE homepage..i think its called a collage when u make a bg out of a whole bunch of pictures.But i think u should take some art out of the catwalks(with permission of course) and make a bg out of it.I could try and make one if i could get ppl to pm me avi art(500x500) and avi pics(160x220)
Back to top Go down
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:00 pm

That is an interesting idea. You'd have to see what Link would say.
I think he (and I as well) likes having the forums and the hp match.
Back to top Go down
Battle
Teen Model
Battle

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Will do i mean it was just a quick open minded suggestion.I do think the Magazine should be opened back up
Back to top Go down
.:SxB:.
Assistant Model Manager

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-01-14

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:10 pm

I say a monthly contest, once we get sponcers. Kinda like the Model of the Month contest, and like have them get either 10k in creds or like a modeling opportunity with a famous dev. [= Need sponcers though :/ lol
Back to top Go down
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Yes, sponsors would be a must. It is still a good idea.

Also, about the magazine, we decided that it was more of a headache with little gain and therefore not necessary. I did come up with the possibility of partnering with an imvu magazine though.
Back to top Go down
Assistant Model Manager

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Im in this group called PPNB's Runway Project, and they have an established magazine and are always looking for new faces and people to advertise or to put in the publication. I can have the owner and/or manager come talk to you and Link about maybe partering up... or have ads about us in there at least.
Back to top Go down
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Thank you. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Battle
Teen Model
Battle

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:58 pm

You remember when we was go open up a DE avi shop and whoever wants to work in it can,but all creds would go to DE
Back to top Go down
Assistant Model Manager

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:00 pm

EXCELLENT. I have an avi shop open and like proceeds from that can go to DE.
Back to top Go down
Battle
Teen Model
Battle

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:05 pm

Ah, yes, that would be good.
I was thinking of ways to get more credits.
Also, if anyone would like to donate a product to the DE account, let me know.
Back to top Go down
ChibiKinesis
Website Designer
Website Designer
ChibiKinesis

Number of posts : 43

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:59 pm

I think DE's homepage could use a major revision. It just looks sloppy, especially since I slapped that background from the old forum on it and tried to update it. But maybe we should work on a custom layout (DIV/Frames, I think?) Something more professional, but still with an edge. I can even look into the layout thing, or we could just really tidy up IMVU's default one.

As for 'showcasing' our models, I can do a flash animation for the homepage if you'd like :3 I can update it as needed as well.

I still say we should do the "DE Model" t-shirt thing :3 Or make a variety of shirts with something like that on it. Maybe we should hold a contest for the shirt/outfit design? That'd be fun Very Happy I think it should just be a shirt, though. That way if we end up doing a group picture with them like we've talked about, that gives people more room to express themselves with the rest of the clothes. I'd be happy to work on any products for the DE account, really :3 We just need to get some ideas going!
Back to top Go down
http://chibikinesis.deviantart.com
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:15 pm

The hp is already in the process. I changed it a bit for now.
However, the lovely sugarlumpies is making a layout for us.
But, you can still see how it looks for now, lol.

Thank you for the offer on the model showcase, it'd be much appreciated.
Once sugar has the page up, we will know what size pictures will best suit it and can start making that.

I like the idea of a design contest. Maybe it could be for an official DE logo as well?
I would love to have a group picture too at some point. ^.^
I'm not sure really what else we could have besides the shirts.
Maybe some fun accessories or a pack of model poses if anyone knew how to do them, lol.
Back to top Go down
ChibiKinesis
Website Designer
Website Designer
ChibiKinesis

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Ah, I haven't checked it, but that's good Very Happy
Ahh! I can't wait to see what she's working on x]
Awesome n____n

You know where to find me ;3

Good idea Very Happy
I found a pose editor but I haven't had time to really sit and try it out yet. If I figure it out I can make an attempt at a set of poses for us to publish. Some accessories sound fun, but ideas need to be thrown around.
Back to top Go down
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Yeah, I'm sure it'll look hott.

I will definitely come find you. =P

Maybe some necklaces or something?
Or a tattoo/custom skin? lol Or ... hats?
Back to top Go down
Battle
Teen Model
Battle

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:19 am

ChibiKinesis wrote:
I think DE's homepage could use a major revision. It just looks sloppy, especially since I slapped that background from the old forum on it and tried to update it. But maybe we should work on a custom layout (DIV/Frames, I think?) Something more professional, but still with an edge. I can even look into the layout thing, or we could just really tidy up IMVU's default one.

As for 'showcasing' our models, I can do a flash animation for the homepage if you'd like :3 I can update it as needed as well.

I still say we should do the "DE Model" t-shirt thing :3 Or make a variety of shirts with something like that on it. Maybe we should hold a contest for the shirt/outfit design? That'd be fun :D I think it should just be a shirt, though. That way if we end up doing a group picture with them like we've talked about, that gives people more room to express themselves with the rest of the clothes. I'd be happy to work on any products for the DE account, really :3 We just need to get some ideas going!

As for the shirt thing maybe we could get each model name on their shirt
Back to top Go down
ChibiKinesis
Website Designer
Website Designer
ChibiKinesis

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:05 am

That'd probably be a bit costly, but if each model wanted to help pay for their own, that sounds quite nice Very Happy They could pick the color of it and everything!
Back to top Go down
Assistant Model Manager

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:22 am

Speaking of which... we need to make the DE group on IMVU much more active. I think if people saw more of what we were doing with that it would:

1. Familiarize us more with the IMVU community
2. Allow us to attract more people to join
3. People will be able to join by the masses.

I tell people about DE all the time and the always never know what it is :/ But they know who MWM is... even if they dont know that its an agency, they see the stickers and have seen the group one time or another [= If anything, we need to be broadcasted like that.
Back to top Go down
Battle
Teen Model
Battle

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:34 am

.:..::|CHERISH|::..:. wrote:
Speaking of which... we need to make the DE group on IMVU much more active. I think if people saw more of what we were doing with that it would:

1. Familiarize us more with the IMVU community
2. Allow us to attract more people to join
3. People will be able to join by the masses.

I tell people about DE all the time and the always never know what it is :/ But they know who MWM is... even if they dont know that its an agency, they see the stickers and have seen the group one time or another [= If anything, we need to be broadcasted like that.

Maybe we start a fresh new group to go with the Moving of DE
Back to top Go down
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Well, the group fell flat, and we deleted it.
People either just stuck to the group and didn't know how to join, even though it was clear,
or just stayed in the group and never took the step to join the forums.
I think, maybe we could start with a post in Misc or OT just so people can get to know us?
I don't know; I never really go in those so I don't know if it's a real good idea.

To be honest, the group just turns into a DE v2 and you end up repeating yourself sometimes I think. Plus, I don't think everyone has time to talk to people in there and here at the same time. I think it should be one or the other. But that's just me.

Also, having personalized shirts would be cool if people were willing to pay for it.
If anyone is willing to make them, they could open a mini shop in here and offer the price they would think would work to make them.
Back to top Go down
Battle
Teen Model
Battle

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Do not put it in the OT.They will find a way to make up some drama over it
Back to top Go down
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:15 am

I'm sure we'll think of something.

I'd like more opinions, especially about Model of the Month ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DE Modeling Agency :: District :: Share Your Ideas Here-
Jump to: