DE Modeling Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DE Modeling Agency! Be Unique, Be Different, Be Yourself

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.:SxB:.
Assistant Model Manager

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-01-14

'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Empty
PostSubject: 'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish   'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Well seeing is that its a new year, people want to come up with all these new and great ideas as to what they want from life.. as if life wasnt a blessing enough. :/ Anyways, they come up with all these and exciting Resolutions that they want to come to life... but do they ever? I just wish that people would stop talking so much and get to action. This is no way makes me secluded...

~

It's time for change. Stop waiting for it to happen cause sitting on your ass doesnt solve anything. Nothing at all. You have to put forth effort in order to get what you want. Shortcuts are for those who are lazy. i.e. Get Rich Quick Ploys. You wanna get rich quick? Get yourself a damn education, save money and invest. SPEND THE GREEN STUFF WISELY. I dont think anything irkes the living daylights out of me MORE that poor spenders. Wasteful people. Materialistic ones are the WORST. I want to crucify them so badly you have NO IDEA.

Not being pessimistic, cause Im one of the most cheer-filled souls you'll ever meet. Honesty=Problem Solving Key.

~~

I managed to audition for the West Side Story musical. I <3 it heart and soul, and just had to put my face on the map. I didnt audition for any specific parts... it was all general for everyone. You had to sing a prepared piece, perform a prepared dialog -I decided to improvise- and do a few dances that you were taught to see how well you can maneuver and keep up. I had the best time.. and in a week I get the results.

~~~

Im starting College this upcoming fall. Im just glad that I am getting AWAY from those drama filled headaches I call peers. -.- The only ones I will truly miss are the few teachers I have grown a close bond with. [= I plan on majoring in the Visual Arts... depends on how it goes... cause I still am intersted in Molecular Biology, x] SMARTNESS. I love being creative and expressing that side of myself whether it be in music -instrumental-, voice, acting, dance, poems, or digital media. I keep tabs on where my skills are on a daily basis... and I keep all my horizons broad. I like having variety. Makes your life's plans, goals and ambitions much more fun, yet bring on the bigger and badder challenges. I dont plan on shying away from ANY.

-Alysse-
Back to top Go down
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: 'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish   'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Good luck on your results. I'm sure you did well. ^.^

And, woot, biology! *Is a biology major* =D
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/CrazyAngel
Assistant Model Manager

PostSubject: Re: 'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish   'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Lmaoo [= aw shucks thanks.

~

I went to see Notorious today. I <33 that movie with a PASSION. xD It was so hott and I recommend for everyone to see it.

~~

School went well for me, except for the end of it. I had to turn in my portfolio today for my science class. I only had one more week to finish up and then my folder would of been completed entirely. So, while I was getting all my stuff together, my name was announced on the loud speaker saying one of my teachers was looking for me. I asked her to hold my coat for me cause it was too big for my locker. So, I came back to find that my PAPERS HAD GONE MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What in the flying fuck!?!?!?!! GRRRRRRRRR I was sooooooo pissed. I looked up down high and low for those motherfuckers, and they were NO WHERE to be found :/ I worked so hard to get it done. Then while I was spassing, this girl I know named Markisha kept makin these little chuckles as her way of saying "too bad, so sad." I was in no mood of a laugh, so I didnt find it funny. Im not saying she did anything to my stuff, but why make it lightened when this is my grade at steak here -.- I wasnt even going to go to the movies at first I was so mad. Then I figured, Im not going to let this ruin the rest of MY DAY. Im glad I did go. :]

-Alysse-
Back to top Go down
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

PostSubject: Re: 'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish   'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:49 pm

:/

I'm sure it was nice to get your mind off of it for a bit as well.
Stressing is never good. I hope you find them though.
Back to top Go down
Assistant Model Manager

PostSubject: Re: 'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish   'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Me 2. But even if I do, ist too late to turn the work in.. The marking period is literally over, which is why I was so upset. But im good now [=
Back to top Go down
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

PostSubject: Re: 'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish   'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Ah, I see.
I'm glad you're ok now though. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Assistant Model Manager

PostSubject: Re: 'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish   'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:00 pm

I am BIG on poetry. I write it mainly because it is one of the rare artforms where you can be upfront and hidden at the SAME TIME. Fine art also, but I find words to me much more inspiring and power enducing... Whenever I write one, its always what I feel or think about something or someone.. I will be posting more of them... And to theives, its no need to steal them because they have already been copywritten x]

-Some will be by me, others will be any I find that I love-

For the longest time
Have I longed to touch thy face
To kiss thy beautiful lips
And feel the warmth of thine embrace.

For the longest time
Have I longed to hold thee near
And whisper sweet caresses
From my mouth into your ears.

For the longest time
Have I longed to sing out loud
Of the passion that I'll feel
When we dance beneath the clouds.

For the longest time
Have I longed to be with thee
To join my heart with your soul
Until you're the greatest part of me.

For the longest time
Will you and I be together
Until our fantasies have become realities
And our spirits have become one forever.

-Alysse-
Back to top Go down
Assistant Model Manager

PostSubject: Re: 'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish   'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Alysse has died......

And now Cherish is born.

For those that dont know, I have been into role playing since I was 12 years old. I didnt do
it as much as I wish I had of, but now I am able to bring my alter ego back into existence.

https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/m9r8dl.jpg

Yeah I know, people think what the hell is she getting herself into. Well, if I was REALLY that UNSURE of what this was, I wouldnt even do it. Even despite the fact the I love to try new things.... THIS IS NOT NEW TO ME. I am comfortable with this. And if anyone has a problem with it and cant accept it, then just dont talk to me. Cause from now on you will no longer know Aly, Alysse, whichever you called me. My Alter Ego has taken over and she is who speaks before you. *takes a breath* Period. *Fades into darkness*

-Cherish-
Back to top Go down
Battle
Teen Model
Battle

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish   'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:43 pm

You know that i will always accept u and take u totally serious.
Back to top Go down
Assistant Model Manager

PostSubject: Re: 'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish   'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Aww shucks ty :]
Back to top Go down
Assistant Model Manager

PostSubject: Re: 'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish   'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 pm

{R.A.N.T. I} -Fully censored so I get no beef from mods.-

I never said I was an excellent individual. I don't try to be. What I am is what the f--- I am and if you can't deal, then don't be the f--- near me then. B------ get under my skin faster than razor blades. They can never seem to disappear. I f------ hate this s----. Is ANYBODY out there not so full of s---? ARE THEY?!!?!?!? >.>

I'm tired of these boosie looking a-- motherf------- staying in my business and always seem to hog up my f------ breathing space. D---- licking c---sucks.

Also, these two cent h--- that seem to smile in my f------ face and want to talk s--- behind my back and seem to act like their head is stuck so far up their a--. No wonder all they talk is s---. Leave me and my people ALONE. No one is bothering your b---- a-- so why the f--- are you talking s---. Leave my people the F--- ALONE!!!!!! Gosh, like get hit by a f------ bus or something. I'm tired of this s---. What your doing is not attractive and no one is giving you a f------ sympathy vote, so just back the hell off! If anybody has issues with me, keep it the f--- shut and if you can't because your that d--- pathetic to need every ounce of attention you can get, get some b---- and say it to my face.

-Cherish-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish   'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'o8 Aly | 'o9 Cherish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DE Modeling Agency :: Playhouse :: Personal Blog-
Jump to: