DE Modeling Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DE Modeling Agency! Be Unique, Be Different, Be Yourself

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job Opportunities with PBG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[PBG]LonelyFurboy
Adult Model
[PBG]LonelyFurboy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Job Opportunities with PBG Empty
PostSubject: Job Opportunities with PBG   Job Opportunities with PBG Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:58 pm

PBG and PBG World Club will always have job opportunities for its members. We seek individuals who are social, charismatic, and able to work in a team environment. We don't only work hard to do the best we can at PBG but we also have fun with what we do. Participants understand that there are timelines to be met, and every month the tasks requested from participants need to be submitted in a timely manner in order for us to meet the monthly dateline. No one in the team is rushed nor pressured because no one is overwhelmed by taking on additional responsibilities they can't complete. Volunteering at PBG means gaining experience and exposure for your talent and creativity.

Volunteers that show dedication to the jobs assigned are rewarded by me personally with small tokens of appreciation either with sticker awards, or with gifts from their wish list. No one goes unnoticed by me and everyone is valued for their time and effort they put into the group and the webzine. I will do my best to show my appreciation of your hard work when I feel you deserve it and when I have the means to do so.

Writers: Writers are needed for the webzine. Each month PBG aims to bring articles that focus on matters that we deem relevant and practical to men. The webzine also provides a network of resources for aspiring new developers and as well as community groups and entertaining groups for our readers. We need writers to write reviews for these topics. So if you like to write and can come up with interesting subject matter that is informative, educational, and entertaining this is your opportunity.

Short Stories Writer: We also seek writers of short stories based on gay urban fantasy. These are stories written for men within a futuristic or fantasy world where anything is possible. Of course no AP erotica is accepted, but if you enjoy writing fiction and want your writings hosted on our webzine then complete this application and I will contact you with instructions on how to join the PBG writing team.

Application
Quote :

Name:
Tell me why you would be a good candidate for the position?:

Graphic Designers: PBG needs Graphic Artists to help create images and ads for the webzine and for PBGWC. Show us your talents and get some exposure of your work by joining the PBG Team.

Application
Quote :

Name:
Picture: (submit one image of your work size 500px by 500px)

Scout: The scout is a member of the team who is sent to gather information about public groups that can be promoted on the webzine. Their job is to establish an affiliation with the group and PBG so that events, contests, and activities for the groups can be hosted on the webzine. Primarily we seek to feature GA groups that are beneficial to the community and compliment the topics PBG offers, e.g. developing, modeling, learning schools, etc.

Application
Quote :

Name:
Back to top Go down
http://prettyboyglam.weebly.com/

Job Opportunities with PBG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DE Modeling Agency :: Graveyard :: Unknown Graves :: [PBG]PrettyBoyGlam Webzine :: PBG Opportunities-
Jump to: