DE Modeling Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DE Modeling Agency! Be Unique, Be Different, Be Yourself

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Model Applications (Post Here)

Go down 
+3
.:SxB:.
[PBG]LonelyFurboy
Rae
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Model Applications (Post Here) Empty
PostSubject: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Come on and show us what you've got. Show us that you have what it takes to become a DE model.

Remember:

Be as creative as you want and please no restricted poses. Once accepted and if your 18+, there is a thread for that.

BE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE RULES AND REQUIREMENTS BEFORE POSTING OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DELETED
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/CrazyAngel
[PBG]LonelyFurboy
Adult Model
[PBG]LonelyFurboy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:08 am

Name: LonelyFurboy

If 18+, do you have the Access Pass? No

Do you have both male and female avatars? Yes

Why are you interested in modeling here at DE Modeling Agency?

I like the professional atmosphere DE provides and the motto of the agency that it includes everyone no matter what style and personal lifestyle they may have.

What fashion style(s) do you like?

I’m into the pretty-boy/furry/emo styles but I’m a professional and can do all genres required by the job at hand.

Your hobbies?

My current hobby is coding and web design. I’m no expert but creating the PBG webzine has encouraged my creativity and the desired to learn the skill. As it is I don’t do anything else but I do enjoy reading historic/fantasy/fiction and good movies. I also like to write so when I have time I sit and I write.

What is your attitude like? (negative, positive, moody, etc)

OOH I’m a sugar rush most of the time, my energy is always high. I despise negative energy and negative people, it kills my natural glam therefore I look for the positive in everything and try to encourage those around me to do the same. I’m a team player so you will find me either overly friendly or simply adorable (wow I hope that didn’t sound as vain as it sounds), but it’s the truth. -strikes a pose-

What's you IMVU homepage?

http://avatars.imvu.com/LonelyFurBoy

How did you find out about DE?

I found out about DE after talking to Link who send me an invite to…here. Since I own a magazine and he owns a modeling agency it was an instantaneous link of ideas and vision. So here I am.

Model Applications (Post Here) Couture8

Model Applications (Post Here) Lfbimage2

Model Applications (Post Here) DEad1

Model Applications (Post Here) Dead2

Last edited by [PBG]LonelyFurboy on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://prettyboyglam.weebly.com/
Assistant Model Manager

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:00 pm

LonelyFurboy application looks excellent so far, but you need to post a head shot, size 160x220 in order to complete your app.
Back to top Go down
[PBG]LonelyFurboy
Adult Model
[PBG]LonelyFurboy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Sowee. I forgot to add the head shot img. Thank your for reminding me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://prettyboyglam.weebly.com/
Assistant Model Manager

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:16 pm

No prob.
Back to top Go down
UreiChan
Adult Model
UreiChan

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Name: UreiChan

If 18+, do you have the Access Pass? No

Do you have both male and female avatars? No

Why are you interested in modeling here at DE Modeling Agency? I've just started modeling for a friend who develops and I thought a professional group would be a good place to get more familiar with it and learn.

What fashion style(s) do you like? I typically prefer gothic, emo, and visual kei, but I also like Victorian, almost anything Asian, elegant, or just plain cute. I cross dress most of the time, but also dress as a boy.

Your hobbies? I'm a developer who makes stickers and have started on furniture, and I also love anything that has to do with surreal art and fantasy. I listen to a lot of pop goth music and love flowers.

What is your attitude like? (negative, positive, moody, etc) My attitude is hyper positive most of the time. ^^ Setbacks can make me cranky, but then I get more determined to keep trying.

What's you IMVU homepage? http://avatars.imvu.com/UreiChan

How did you find out about DE? I found out about DE through one of my groups: Pretty Boy Glam World

Model Applications (Post Here) UreiChanAvatar2

Model Applications (Post Here) UreiChanGothic-1

Model Applications (Post Here) UreiChanRoseRed2

Model Applications (Post Here) UreiChanSkyBlue-1

Last edited by UreiChan on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
secretvampireluv
Teen Model
secretvampireluv

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Name: secretvampireluv/secret/rose

If 18+, do you have the Access Pass? n/a

Do you have both male and female avatars? no, only female

Why are you interested in modeling here at DE Modeling Agency? I am interested in being a model at DE because i have experince, but they are all groups and contests. I think it would be fun to be a model that has an offical website and thats proffessional.

What fashion style(s) do you like? i like all styles except prep or hip-hop/gangster

Your hobbies? graphic design, computers, youth group activities (its a group for ages 9-18)

What is your attitude like? (negative, positive, moody, etc) positive, i am not really on a sugar high. nor am i hyper. Im relaxed and i have a majorly positive attitude. though i can get fustrated at times. i can also be flirtatous at times..though that is rare.

What's you IMVU homepage? http://avatars.imvu.com/secretvampireluv

How did you find out about DE? I found out about DE from the imvu fourms. They had a contest there (DE 2nd anual top model contest) and i helped judge it.

Model Applications (Post Here) Uihjkn-1

Model Applications (Post Here) Valentinespic

Model Applications (Post Here) Kane1

Model Applications (Post Here) Untitled-4

Last edited by secretvampireluv on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : picture change)
Back to top Go down
Sedated
Model Manager
Sedated

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Ureichan: Your photos have to be 500x500 & not any bigger, or any smaller
Secret: Your first photo should be 500x500 aswell

these rules have to be met for your applications to be accepted !
they look amazing so far ^^
Back to top Go down
UreiChan
Adult Model
UreiChan

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Kay kay! ^^ Thanks!
Back to top Go down
secretvampireluv
Teen Model
secretvampireluv

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Sedated wrote:
Ureichan: Your photos have to be 500x500 & not any bigger, or any smaller
Secret: Your first photo should be 500x500 aswell

these rules have to be met for your applications to be accepted !
they look amazing so far ^^

oops. i forgot to check the size before posting. it is resized now ^^
Back to top Go down
Rae
Link's Assistant
Link's Assistant
Rae

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:58 pm

Hewwo secret ... I <3 your Valentine pic

/endspam
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/CrazyAngel
secretvampireluv
Teen Model
secretvampireluv

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:39 pm

hewwo rae ^^ thank you Smile

/end of the spam
Back to top Go down
faultybarbiedoll

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Name: faultybarbiedoll

If 18+, do you have the Access Pass? Not at the moment

Do you have both male and female avatars? Yes

Why are you interested in modeling here at DE Modeling Agency?Have been a model so far, but lost the website when we moved forums, am looking forward to possibly getting back into DE. I had loads of fun here and learnt loads of new techniques for my pictures.

What fashion style(s) do you like? Personally I wear darker clothes, I love Lollirot and Pop, but I'll model anything. I don't really have a style, I just wear what I think looks good.

Your hobbies? Ballet, Gymnastics, IMVU, Running, Reading, Writing, Singing, Drawing

What is your attitude like? (negative, positive, moody, etc) Positive, and very bubbly. I like to try and get involved with everything that's going on.

What's you IMVU homepage? http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=1804659

How did you find out about DE? Erm, I think I saw a banner on the IMVU forums and it went from there. It was so long ago I can't remember completely.

Pictures

Model Applications (Post Here) Summer_time32
https://2img.net/h/i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/faultybarbiedoll/summer_time32.png

Model Applications (Post Here) Faulty_smoke
https://2img.net/h/i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/faultybarbiedoll/faulty_smoke.png

Model Applications (Post Here) Through_the_looking_glass
https://2img.net/h/i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/faultybarbiedoll/through_the_looking_glass.png

Model Applications (Post Here) Tombe
https://2img.net/h/i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/faultybarbiedoll/tombe.gif
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Model Applications (Post Here)   Model Applications (Post Here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Model Applications (Post Here)
Page 1 of 1